Thursday, January 06, 2005

Feeling the pinch!

Dear Hubby's work just switch his pay schedule. He has been paid weekly for years and now only gets paid every other week. I completely forgot about that and am pinching pennies until next Thursday. I do have a commission check coming in within the next day or so... hopefully that will come and I can breathe a sigh of relief. I was hopping to do a huge grocery shopping trip this week but since my pantry is pretty full we are okay with basic. I also have plenty of chicken and ham in the freezer. Several mini pork sirlion as well that I can throw in the crockpot Just maybe need to get some milk, fruit and veggies.

I am also going to have to work on a new budget. We have been getting paid on weekly basis for years now.

Enjoy your savings
Theresa

No comments: