Wednesday, February 23, 2005

$39 eye glasses

I got this from Amy of www.momadvice.com

My sister found this great website and ordered the cutest pair of
glasses from this company. All of the glasses are $39 (thus the
website name) and that includes your prescription lenses! It is an
unbelievable price and the frames are actually cute.

I would highly recommend this site to anyone who is in need of glasses
and especially parents of children who lose, damage, or neglect the
care of their glasses.

The site is http://www.39dollarglasses.com

Enjoy your savings!
Theresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have worn glasses most of my life and my favorite store is GlassesShop.com. It allows you to upload a photo of yourself and virtually "try on" glasses before you purchase them! What an awesome idea!