Sunday, February 27, 2005

Meal planning week of Feb 27th

Sun We going to a Christianing late afternoon so no dinner needed

Mon Chicken Enchildas

Tues Tuna Tomato Skillet
Wed Leftover chicken enchildas

Thurs Ham and cheese Calzone

Friday Cornbread chicken and beans

Sat Homemade pizza


Salad and veggies to be determined!! I got to pick up some ground beef/turkey on sale. Usually I wait until I can find buy one great one free on the ground turkey sales or see one with a meat mark down sticker.

I picked up some boneless chicken on sale yesterday for $1.77 a lb which is a great price. We are pretty much set on chicken. I did pick up some drumsticks for 99 cents a lb too. Just enough for 1 meal and maybe some leftovers. I prefer boneless chicken breast.
__________________

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I've tried planning our meals in advance but we just can't stick to it!! I once work really hard on a months worth of meals but it didn't work out. Hubby kept changing the menu so I finally gave up. Kudos to you for sticking with it!
Dugsmom (Jessica)