Saturday, March 26, 2005

Your local library

Is more than just books.

Tofay in fact we are going to see a magic show for free. We are lucky that library has a great youth services librian and runs different programs such as library school for toddler and preschoolers.

Our adult program has a local writers group meeting 1-2 times a month plus there are different historical program being run as well.

We also have a good selection of both children and adult movies. Maybe not the newest releases but ones that just want to try out.

Enjoy your savings!
Theresa

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Our library has a free movie showing every week. Very cool! They have other weekly craft classes, but I'm not much into that.

Admin said...

Dawn
Our library now doesn't have any movies going on now but I remember when I was little I remember my hometown library would show them several times a month.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Theresa

birdwoman said...

yeah, I totally "cash" in on the library. My fave place in town, and my kids', too.