Friday, May 27, 2005

Retirement What are you thinking

MSNBC AND NBC news have teamed up to provide a series of special reports on Retirement savings. I haven't seen the whole thing yet but I know we (meaning hubby and me) are not saving enough. We do put in 10% in a 401k and I try to max out my Roth each year but I really do not want to be eating Dog food when I am 75 yrs old. I do not think that we will be traveling or being snowbirds down in Florida each year. A medium ground is good enough for me.

Do you feel that you will be ready for retirement?

Check out the series of articles at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7122631/

Enjoy your savings!
Theresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you drop me an email? (my site shows how) I can't find a way to email you from your site.

Pikkel Weezel said...

Saving for retirement? You mean Social Security wont be enough to live comfortably? Who knew?