Thursday, August 25, 2005

Free Stuff and Karma

Free stuff and karma
I have been decluttering lately and putting stuff on freecycle. (www.freecycle.org) Our old tv that would only play video games and an exercise bike. We had been looking for a second race car toddler bed since we got the first one ( I got twins) at a steal for $25 on craigslist. I had been shouting that on the rooftops since June. I had been wating to get a second one and really no rush since he isn't ready for a bed. I have been scouring craigslist and ebay but nothing less than $75 for this bed used.
Hubby took a detour last night and someone was putting their race car toddler bed out for the trash. He asked if he could take it and he did. So we got a second one for FREE. It is in great condition!! I don't know if was Karma or what that made my husband take the detour! So instead of heading to Toy R US and spending $300 on toddler beds, I got them for $25.

No comments: