Tuesday, October 04, 2005

School Fundraiser

Tis the season.... I am active in the school PAC (20 parents out 600 students at my oldest son's school) but sometimes fundraisers are just too much. I know they are necessary

My 1st grader's fundraiser ended yesterday. Selling wrapping paper and candies. I hate going door to door for this stuff. Just bought some for myself. Gift bags, wrapping paper and some tags. Spent $22.00 I really almost rather just write a check to the school

We got the second fundraiser letter selling pies. I like this one better... atleast I can buy 2 or 3 pies for Thanksgiving.

I believe my son's preschool will be a coffee and candy fundraiser starting next week. I am running the bake sales this week at the open house.

And then cub scouts... a popcorn fundraiser...

So adults will be getting some coffee and the kids will be popcorn and candy for gifts.

Enjoy your savings!!
Theresa

1 comment:

NCN said...

I HATE fundraisers...the school, in our case, gets 50 percent of whatever they sell. I'd rather just give them that, and cut out the hassle of buying some junk that is over-priced.
ncnblog.com