Saturday, December 10, 2005

Free 411 information for your phone

I am terrible about pulling out my yellow pages and looking up phone numbers. Sometimes I will search the web... but more likely I dial 411. I think I have 5 or 6 times I can do this and then there is a charge. Or try calling info from your cell phone... might as well take out a mortgage.

Try calling 1-800-FREE-411 if you need to look up a phone number. They play an advertisement for you but you CAN get your phone number for free. I did hear some cell phone carriers did block them.

Enjoy your savings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Theresa
Just want to share with you other ways to save on your DA. Try calling 1-800411SAVE and tell me which one is better. You can search any number (residence/business). Friendly operators will assist you find the number that you want. Its also for free, just need to listen to a short advertisement. Almost the same, just check out the quality of service. :)