Thursday, December 15, 2005

Keep the change update

I signed up for Keep the change program by Bank of America in October and I have "saved" over $50. This is money that I would have never saved! It is not alot but it is better $50 that I wouldn't have saved myself.

American Express has a similar program with their one card program. I do not like credit card so this one will not be for me. The American Express One® Card offers an altogether different way to save for your future. Your Card comes linked to a competitive FDIC-insured High-Yield Savings Account. And with the Savings Accelerator Plan, a full 1% of virtually all your eligible purchases will be deposited into this Savings Account at American Express Bank, FSB. It's automatically set up for you when you activate your Card. Plus you'll get $25 to jump – start your savings after your first purchase.

No comments: