Sunday, March 05, 2006

How often do you go out to eat poll results

Drum roll please.

The results of our first frugal poll....


How often do you go out to eat?

Never 11%
1-4 times a month 53%
5-8 times a month 22%
over 8 times a month 14%

I find myself average as I said we go out 2-3 times a month.

Eating out is a huge budget buster and one thing we can do to keep our budget in check. Try to do brown bag lunches, once a month freezer cooking, make menus. All of that can happen in keeping the eat out budget less.


2 comments:

Single Ma said...

I missed the poll, but including breakfast, lunch, AND dinner, we eat out about 5-8 times per month. Shameful! LOL

John said...

Yeah, I have to admit, my wife and I fit in the 1-4 catagory. We like the convenience, food, ambiance and variety of eating out. It helps to reward us trying to stick to a loose budget every month. :-P Mmmmmm, sauerbraten.