Monday, April 10, 2006

Free Summer Camp

Another mom passed this along to me

With summer round the corner thought some of you could use this or pass it forward to those that might qualify. Free summer camp for children of deployed soldiers.

http://www.nmfa.org/site/PageServer?pagename=op_default

I think that it a great benefit for the kids of soliders. Camp can be fun and especially with kids who understand what you are probably going through.

I went to one away summer camp after my freshman year in high school. It was sponsered by a local church. I have great memories of that week.

My oldest son will be going to 2 weeks of camp at his school It is $75 a week for 4 1/2 days.

We could send him to the YMCA camp but it close to $350 for the same two weeks.


Tags: free, camp

No comments: