Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sex and the past due water bill

My water bill came today. I have to admit a few times in the past I completely forgot to pay it, but I did pay for it eventually with cash. I'm glad I live up in Massachusetts and not Arkansas.

Waldron's mayor was released on a signature bond Wednesday after being accused of soliciting two women for sex after they fell behind on their water bills.


Wow can you imagine!
Another woman told investigators that she'd been having sex with Anderson for money for the past eight to 10 years. She said Anderson paid her $25 per encounter and that he allowed her to change the name on her overdue water bill, which kept her water turned on, the affidavit said.

The mayor also gave the woman $60 to pay a late water deposit in exchange for sex, the affidavit said. The woman's bill was $617 overdue, the affidavit said.

In February, the second woman wore a recording device when Anderson picked her up for a sexual encounter that netted her $20, authorities said.




Lesson learned Pay your water bills on time.

No comments: