Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Where to get digital pictures printed?

I currently don't have a digital camera because I really didn't know where to get my photos printed. Do I print at home or bring it to the store or use an online service.

Consumer reports recently test over 2000 pictures.

Reports recommends three online photofinishers: Kodak, Target, and Yahoo. A four-by-six print costs 15 cents, but you have to pay for shipping.

Consumers reports recommended using a store that uses Fuji-film mini-labs. Walmart uses them and they charge 19 cents for 4 x6 prints.

I have personally used Snapfish and got the prints at my local Walgreens when I have others email me photos. The pictures looked great . Prints were 19 cents for 4x6 but Snapfish offers some deals.


Don't Miss Out On This FREE iPod Photo!

No comments: