Sunday, August 20, 2006

Decluttering Challenge!!

The Happy Slob's Guide to Housecleaning: Another Great Decluttering Challenge Begins - Are YOU Ready?

When Christina pm'd me about this challenge. I hemmed and hawwed about it. I was in a decluttering mode a few months back but I need to get back in the swing of things again and of course I am a happy slob. :)

Today's Decluttering Challenge Du Jour...
Is quite simple really:


Choose the Decluttering ZONE YOU will be working on
Set out bags or boxes for the following categories: KEEP, GIVE AWAY, RECYCLE, TRASH IT
Set the timer for 15 minutes and begin working. (If you have more time to spend, definitely set that timer for longer!)
Stay focused - keep on the task at hand. :) Make every minute of your decluttering count. In the end, you'll see great results if you do.

No comments: