Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thrifty Thursday Tips

Welcome to this week's Thrifty Tips Thursday!! If you would like to submit a frugal, money saving or thrifty tips, check out the main page for submission instructions.



Frugal for Life shares some quick household tips and hints.

1st million shares how comparsion shopping on prepaid cellular him money.


Tricia shares how working opposite shift of her husband saves them money

Frugal Duchess shares some frugal green and green school supplies.

2 comments:

Frugal Duchess said...

Thanks for the mention.

What brand of shampoo did you buy?
Also have you used overstock.com? I've written about it and I'm collectng feedback.
I enjoy your blog.
Take Care!

Admin said...

I usually get Suave or VO5. However I have about 20 sample size shampoos right now so I don't need to buy shampoo for awhile. :)

I have used overstock for buying sheets, dvds.