Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wedding Wednesday Saving money on your dress

My engaged sister has booked the hall and has gotten a dress. She actually found a great dress for ...... drum roll $200. Of course she is absolutely tiny but it was really a fluke that she found the dress in a bridal shop one day after work.

You can find a wedding dress on a budget if you become a savy shopper.

Check out www.ebay.com for wedding dress deals.

Filene's Basement in Boston has an semi-annual dress sale. I bought my dress there but I didn't have to go through the craziness of the day since I was actually an employee there at the time. (If you want to see some catfights that the day and the place to go) The year I worked there a few ladies got arrested. Bring your all of bridesmaid to help you shop!


More ways to save money on bridal gowns

No comments: