Tuesday, October 31, 2006

How long do you own a car for?

I have personally owned 3 cars in my life. My first one I bought in 1988, got rid of it in 1999. My second car which we still own is 1996 Dodge Caravan that my husband and I bought in 1999. I bought my third car in 2005 another mini-van a 2001 Chrysler Mini-van. My husband has had a couple and he tends to be tougher on the cars than me but still gets 5-8 years out of them.


How long do you typically own a car?
Less than 2 years
2-5 years
6-8 years
9-10 years
11 or more
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I picked 6-8 years, because my (bought used, I assume you mean how long we keep it, not how old it is) high school car is about to die. However, I will keep a car until the wheels fall off. My family always kept their cars until it became too expensive to fix. My parents had a car for 17 years before it died. (A Volvo station wagon.) My husband currently drives the same '89 Honda he's had since high school and we've had no real problems with it yet. *knocks wood*