Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lazy and frugal weekend

I love long weeeknds especially like the one we are having. Nice weather, nothing to do but sit and relax. The next few weekends will be hectic as we got graduations, christenings and cub scout fishing derbies going on!!

I shouldn't say lazy because I did have a couple of errands to do yesterday. And my car didn't pass it's annual inspection. Now I got to figure what that is all about now.

It was warm yesterday so the boys were able to go swimming in the pool for a few hours. Hubby and I watched a few movies last night that we rented from Netflix.

Dinner was some homemade pizza. The oldest went to sleepover at his friends house.

Today is more of the same. We are planning to grill some steaks and tomorrow will be some turkey burgers.

No comments: