Monday, October 15, 2007

Frugal Five Meet Marianne

Marianne is a frugal lady from New York that shares a ton of ideas on frugality on several yahoo groups!

What is your finanical life?

I am married with two boys and we live in Upstate New York. My husband is in sales and I am currently a stay at home mom. It's a commission based job, so our income varies from month to month. Our credit card debt equal a little less than $5,000. I hope to have that paid off by February of next year. Then we will be completely debt-free! We are currently renting so buying a home is our goal within 2-3 years.


What is your budget buster?
It's definitely eating out. I need to cook more.

What is your favorite money saving tip?

Stay out of the store and avoid impulsive buying!

If you had an extra $1000 what would you do with it?
I'd put it toward our credit card debt as it would put us 1-2 months ahead of schedule!


What is your best resource for frugal living?
I am an active participant in several frugal boards and yahoo groups. They are very inspiring to me!

No comments: