Monday, October 29, 2007

Frugal Five Meet Traci

Traci is a frugal college student and mom from Oklahoma

What is your financial life?

I'm a full time college student and mom so work for me is out of the question at the moment. I am the mom of 3 kids ages 10, 8, and my youngest is going on 4 in December. I am going for my nursing degree. My husband is a carpenter and we do have a mortgage and minimal credit card debt. I am trying to cash flow my college degree.


What is your budget buster?

Lately it has been car repairs. our car is a bit older.

What is your favorite money saving tip?

I save change! I signed up my bank's keep the change program. My bank rounds up my purchases to the nearest dollar and transfers the difference from my checking into my savings account. It is pretty cool!!



If you had an extra $1000 what would you do with it?
It would go towards a new car fund!


What is your best resource for frugal living?

I just finished Suze Orman Women and Money book-it had a lot of great ideas.

No comments: