Monday, November 26, 2007

Frugal Five Meet Stephanie

Stephanie is frugal teacher from Pennsylvania who does web design on the side. You can check out her profile at http://www.stephdesigns.com

What is your financial life?

I am currently single and proud! I have gone through a messy messy divorce and he left me and my financial life in such a mess. We were married for 8 years, bought a a house and he just charged charged charged everything. I am on a lot of stuff that I still need to get paid off. We did sell the house. Currently I am renting a condo and hope to buy my own in 2-3 years.

What is your budget buster?

Dealing with the mess my ex-husband left

What is your favorite money saving tip?

Honestly make sure your life partner has the same value system as you towards money.


If you had an extra $1000 what would you do with it?

Towards the credit cards to get paid off!


What is your best resource for frugal living?


I am currently reading Suze Orman's Women & Money I have always enjoyed reading her books for ideas on getting financial advice. I wish I followed it more.

No comments: