Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Frugal Five Meet Daisy

Daisy is a frugal stay at home mom of 2 girls. She has a blog Learn to Live Well without spending a lot of money where she shares her frugal advice as well as tips on how she makes sure extra money to be able to be a stay at home mom.

What is your financial life?

We are a one income family with 2 kids and 2 dogs. We accrued some debt when my husband went back to school to get his Masters degree. I had to become very frugal, very fast or risk going back to work! I didn't want to put my kids in daycare, so we made LOT'S of changes and are doing just fine.

What is your budget buster?

Our biggest expenses are: Braces for our oldest daughter , State taxes, which are $8,ooo this year.

What is your favorite money saving tip?
Meal Planning! It is an absolute must! It keeps me on track with my budget and keeps me from making extra trips to the store!! (I agree frugal meal planning is a must to keep to a budget)


If you had an extra $1000 what would you do with it?
Put it in our savings account for those unexpected emergencies that can ruin the budget.

What is your best resource for frugal living?

I love forums for people who are living a frugal life. I have learned so much from reading how others save money. My favorite is Pinchingyourpennies.com

If you would like to be profile send an email

No comments: