Monday, December 31, 2007

Frugal Five Meet Jackie

Jackie is stay at home mom from Nevada who is very new to the frugal lifestyle!

What is your financial life?

I am a stay at home mom to a 4 year old daughter and a 2 year old son, we have ALOT going on right now money wise with an credit card debt, student debt, and car payments. Not easy with one income so I have to keep more control of our money and where it goes!


What is your budget buster?

Debt repayments especially the paying off the credit card bills.

What is your favorite money saving tip?

I am a recovering shopaholic so staying out of the stores and particupating in no buy challenges.


If you had an extra $1000 what would you do with it?
I would put it towards the credit card debt.

What is your best resource for frugal living?

I have only really gotten into frugal living the last couple of months. I started readng Mary Hunt's books from the library. I know I needed to do something.

1 comment:

buy medication online said...

Thank you again for your flawless service, and I look forward to working with you in the future.