Monday, March 17, 2008

Frugal meal planning Mar 16th

My full pantry is helping keep my food bill down this week. I only needed to pick up some milk, bread and bananas plus a package of juice boxes.

Sunday Steak (got it on the marked down aisle) roasted potatoes, green beans

Monday Lasagna

Tuesday Chicken drums sticks, mashed potatoes, veggie

Wed Leftover lasagna

Thursday Taco Bar I got 4 boxes of tacos for 75 cents each because they were a little crushed! I will probably use two here

Friday Clean out the fridge night or ravoli if no leftovers

Saturday Homemade pizza

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The taco bar sounds great!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...a taco bar sounds like a great idea!

Wifey said...

Tacos are one of my family's favorites, too. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I love your ideas - simple and easy to prepare in our fast paced times! I am also a proponent of meal planning because it fits our limited time and limited pocketbooks (I am retired, too and would much rather be on the golf course than bothering about the grocery bill!) as I promote on my website, http://www.MomsMealConnection.com/. I also practice what I preach and will have several ham dinners this week using the leftover ham from our Easter dinner. The recipes include Ham and Potatoes Au Gratin, Eggs Bennedict, Potato and Ham Soup, and Mediterranean Vegetable Salad with Ham. All are deliciously different so the family won’t be saying “Oh, no! Not ham again!” Check out the recipes on my last post http://www.MomsMealConnection.blogspot.com/.