I also love Thanksgiving dinner and leftovers!! We head over to my sister in laws for dinner. My sister in law and I split up everything these days .We try to make it easy for my mother in law. I am making green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, and carrots for dinner that I will bring over her house. My other sister in law is in charge of drinks, appetizers and deserts and the host house does the turkey, mashed potatoes and stuffing. It works out fairly easy this way!
Check out Frugal thanksgiving tips and what to do with leftovers
Also stop by our co host for A Life in Balance blog!
HOW DO YOU SAVE MONEY?
Please remember to follow the Thrifty Thursday Rewind linkup
- Link up an old idea post (we want to give love to some of your older posts)
- No giveaways or deals posts.
- Recipes are allowed, but share how it is thrifty!
- A link back is nice but not required
- Visit the other links and share a comment