Monday, December 03, 2012

Frugal Meal Planning week of December 2nd

Happy December! This year has flown by so fast.  We got a weird week. My husband has to travel for work  this week Wednesday thru Friday evening.     Our schedule will be thrown off big time. 
Sign up for a 1 week trial 


I got some Christmas shopping done mostly online I hit Kohl's and Amazon.  I picked up my oldest a kindle fire.  



Sunday Gourmet burgers, season roasted potatoes and salad 


Tuesday  Pork chops with apple sauce, mashed potatoes and green beans 

Wednesday Continuing our weekly soup night tradition   Easy Cheesy broccoli soup and ham sandwiches  This is the easiest soup to make.  

Thursday   Frozen pizza I have to be in 4 different places at once with karate, cub scouts and Christmas concert practice.    Better than Burger King right! 

Friday  Two of the boys will be going to a cub scout movie night where they eat there.  My oldest and i will probably ave leftover soup.  

Saturday  Surprise party for  my brother in law 40th birthday at a local restaurant. 




Are you looking for even more menu ideas check out  Monday meal plans at organizing junky  And if you a frugal blogger please join thrifty thursday linkup!

No comments: