My oldest birthday is this weekend! We will be going out to an a local restaurant that has a large arcade attached. He is bringing either 2-3 friends (teens don't always get straight answers from them) I have budgeted $200 for the night.. I shared a post of his 7th birthday party back in 2006 which we spent $200 on the party at a rollar skating party.
How much have you spent on a birthday party? Here is one $3500 kids birthday party idea.
Also stop by our co host for A Life in Balance blog!
HOW DO YOU SAVE MONEY?
Please remember to follow the Thrifty Thursday Rewind linkup
- Link up an old idea post (we want to give love to some of your older posts)
- No giveaways or deals posts.
- Recipes are allowed, but share how it is thrifty!
- A link back is nice but not required
- Visit the other links and share a comment