Monday, March 04, 2013

Frugal Meal Planning week of March 3rd

Happy Monday and Happy March!  It is a crazy to believe that we are already in the 3rd month of the year and that Easter will be here before you know it!    I subbed 3 days last week 1 day last minute and 2 days  I knew in advance so have a meal plan really helps me out so we are not running to the pizza joint. 

We got a nice large screen  50 inch tv as a hand me down!  My husband's good friend was upgrading to a  new flat screen wall mounted.  He didn't want to deal with the hassle of selling it and you can't just put a tv in the trash.  He asked my husband if we wanted it and my husband said yes.   


Please follow me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/MommaAndTheBoysLivingOnABudget

Sunday We had a family birthday party 

Monday  Hamburger and sweet potato fries 



Tuesday   Chicken, spinach and mushroom in the crockpot  with melted cream cheese and  Italian spices .  Boys will have pasta  


Wednesday   Cheesy beef and broccoli   

Thursday   Sausages and baked spinach casserole  (mix frozen spinach, 2 cups cottage cheese, 2 eggs and parm cheese)  The same from last week but this is a super easy meal when I  am  teaching.  

Friday  Fish Tacos  for lent dinner 



Saturday  Kids sleepover for my son's birthday  I am have 4 boys sleepover. I am grabbing some frozen pizza. and chips etc 



Are you looking for even more menu ideas check out  Monday meal plans at organizing junky  And if you a frugal blogger please join thrifty thursday linkup!


No comments: