Monday, March 18, 2013

Frugal Menu Ideas for week of March 17th


Happy Monday!  Here is the menu plan for the week.    Life has been crazy and hectic. I subbed 4 days last week for a first grade classroom where the teacher was out on bereavement leave. I was able to make use my menu plan to keep me sane and stay out of fast food or pizza.     

Let's hope that spring is almost here!


Please follow me on facebook where I share a ton of deals and coupons  Stop by and say hello!  https://www.facebook.com/MommaAndTheBoysLivingOnABudget


Sunday  Yeah it was Saint Patrick's Day   We have a local parade that we attended, My parents and sisters family come over to my house. I made a corn beef and cabbage for dinner for all of us.   I picked up an extra corn beef brisket to throw in the freezer while they are on sale.  I may make some corn beef hash with some of the leftovers 

Monday  Meatloaf, in the crockpot  Twice baked sweet potatos  green beans, 


Tuesday Will be trying out a new recipe that I got from Menu plan Monday linkup    Pesto Ranch Crockpot Chicken Thighs (thanks for the link Life Alphabetical) serving  with whole wheat pasta . I will be using regular chicken breast since I don't have any chicken thighs.

Wednesday  Chili over potatoes 


Thursday  Cheesy beef and broccoli brown rice on the side for the boys 

Friday Fish Tacos 

Saturday  We have a dear friend who is going on their 3rd military tour in the past 6 years.  His wife  is having a good bye party for him.  I will bringing some appetizers and desserts. 


Are you looking for even more menu ideas check out  Monday meal plans at organizing junky  

also looking for some guest bloggers or if you want to be profiled send me message 

No comments: