Monday, April 15, 2013

Frugal Meal Planning week of April 14th



ShopPerk  Pricebook Mobile App 
I like routine and order. I don't deal with chaos too well.  I subbed all 5 days last week which is great for my pocket book but can add craziness to the house.   We stayed within our meal plan which is half the  battle on staying on budget.  

The boys on spring vacation this week so we maybe a bit looser with our dinner plans.  We may go out to eat 2 times this week. I got a couple of coupons

Please follow me on facebook where I share a ton of deals and coupons  Stop by and say hello!  https://www.facebook.com/MommaAndTheBoysLivingOnABudget


Sunday  Steak, oven roasted potatoes, green beans 

Monday  Bubble up pizza 

Tuesday    Cheesy beef and broccoli brown rice on the side for the boys 


Wednesday   Italian beef stew in the crockpot (I got some stew meat marked down this week) 


Thursday  Planning on late lunch 

Friday   Sandwiches for dinner or leftovers 


Saturday Homemade pizza 




Are you looking for even more menu ideas check out  Monday meal plans at organizing 

No comments: