Monday, April 08, 2013

Frugal Meal Planning week of April 8th


This is going to be a crazy week!  My husband is traveling this week on business and wont be back until Thursday evening. I am also subbing Monday thru Wednesday this week.  

Please follow me on facebook where I share a ton of deals and coupons  Stop by and say hello!  https://www.facebook.com/MommaAndTheBoysLivingOnABudget

Sunday  Steak, oven roasted potatoes, green beans 

Monday Salsa  Chicken in the crockpot! Will give me lunch leftovers for school 

Tuesday    Fish stick tacos -use pick two fish sticks in a taco with some lettuce and salsa (kid requested) 

Wednesday  Frozen pizza easy and simple 


Thursday  Turkey Sausages and baked spinach   (mix frozen spinach, 2 cups cottage cheese, 2 eggs and parm cheese)

Friday  

Saturday Going out to eat! 




Are you looking for even more menu ideas check out  Monday meal plans at organizing 

No comments: