Monday, May 13, 2013

Frugal Meal planning week of May 12th


I hope all the moms out there had a great Mother's Day. We had my husband side of the family over for dinner Saturday for mother's day.  We  did a taco bar. I kept it simple just some ground turkey taco meat, shredded lettuce, tomatoes  black beans and onions.  I had hard and soft tacos    I also had some Mexican rice on the side. 

Please follow me on facebook where I share a ton of deals and coupons  Stop by and say hello!  https://www.facebook.com/MommaAndTheBoysLivingOnABudget


Sunday  We did Sunday brunch with my parents  and only had sandwiches at night  because we were stuffed! 



Monday      
Mexican lasagna 

Tuesday     Bubble up pizza 


Wednesday  Meatloaf, mashed potatos, green beans   I am going to make 3 large meatloafs and added 2  to the freezer. I use both ground beef and ground turkey and hope to have extras to stretch for a pasta dinner 

Thursday  
 Leftover meatloaf with pasta 

Friday   
Quick and Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe

Saturday  We have a boy scout cookout potluck,  I am bringing a pasta salad. 

Are you looking for even more menu ideas check out  Monday meal plans at organizing 

1 comment:

Frugal Friend said...

Taco bar sounds fun! It's like one of those, "why didn't I think of that" moments.