Monday, June 03, 2013

Frugal Meal Planning week of June 2nd

Happy June!  Last week was so crazy-   I subbed all 4 days at the elementary school for a 1st grade classroom.  I got to go on a field trip plus my boys after school activities. My hubby was out of town for work so I hardly got a chance to use the computer. 
Chicken bruschetta  bake  


Please follow me on facebook where I share a ton of deals and coupons  Stop by and say hello! https://www.facebook.com/MommaAndTheBoysLivingOnABudget

Sunday  Cookout at my sisters for my Mom's birthday. I made some pasta salad, brought the drinks and our own meat.  We do potluck here 

Monday        Pork chops and leftover pasta salad 

Tuesday    Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes  
and green beans 


Wednesday   Layered ground turkey casserole Layered ground turkey in crockpot (simply layered ground turkey, brown rice, tomato sauce, and black beans and cook on low for 8 hours-very good!

Thursday     Chicken bruschetta  bake  with leftover chicken 


Friday  Leftover layered ground turkey casserole in tortillas 

Saturday  Pizza 

Are you looking for even more menu ideas check out  Monday meal plans at organizing 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Menu sounds great!!

www.sarahowe.blogspot.com