Monday, July 22, 2013

Cheap Dinner Meal Planning week of July 21st

Less than a month and we will be back at school!   We had summer hot weather last week. Luckily we do have a couple of AC that work really well since our central AC died a couple of years back.  



Please follow me on facebook where I share a ton of deals and coupons  Stop by and say hello! https://www.facebook.com/MommaAndTheBoysLivingOnABudget

Frugal ways to have a cheap summer with the kids-here are some of our tips 


Sunday  We had my in laws over for cookout dinner for my mother in laws birthday 

Monday        Cookout leftovers! 


Tuesday     Sandwiches!  we are heading to an outdoor concert with my mom 


Wednesday   Spaghetti and meatballs (meatballs from the freezer) 


Thursday    KIELBASA AND baked beans in the crockpot




Friday    Pork chops  sides to be determined!

Saturday  Pizza on the grill


Are you looking for even more menu ideas check out  Monday meal plans at organizing 

No comments: