Saturday, July 14, 2018

FitBit Alta Clip On Option replacement for a Fitbit One

I had a fitbit one since 2013. I loved it. Got my steps in every day, it was clipped on my pants or bra.  I had heard that fitbit stopped making the One in 2017.   I should have a bought a backup but never did.  
Fitbit Alta in a Clip 

 lost on a football field. Yes I searched but it was no wear to be found!  I was devasted hate things on my wrist.  

Well I searched for another pedometer that was accurate and clip.  I found this option  

This handy little holder functions just like my old fitit one  did.
Step 1 - stick my alta  in the holder
Step 2 - attach holder to bra

Step 3 - walk, doing my zumba class or any of my kickboxing workout!!

So buy the Alta and then clip for under $10 separately.  

Buy the Alta   and then get the clip  

9 comments:

maydavid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Coupon Outlet said...

Your article is very nicely written and the message is clear ! thank you for sharing this information.

Anonymous said...

Very Nice Post,Thanks for posting.

Buy Custom Logo

Kate Williamson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...


Keep up the good work! Check out latest deals and offers at RetailEscaper

Emil Thomos said...

i learned alot after reading this article great work Couponrax

Emil Thomos said...

My prayers had been answered when I found at For Logo Design because they deliver excellent designs at an affordable rate! I had to get a lot of things designed and that meant that I would have to be ready for a HUGE bill! But I got a great package from their site that had a logo design with unlimited revisions and a stationary set too! I was ecstatic that it was as low as $200 otherwise I expected it to be at least $500! Of course, I had to get some other designs separately, like banner ads, poster designs and car wraps, as they were not included in the package but I spent less than half of what I expected.

for logo design

Milasha said...

The advice I want to give to anyone who wants start online dating is to make familiar with the platform’s Terms and Conditions. This is how I started on Sofia Date. I read carefully all the sections and decided to move on. Try this dating space and see that life becomes better with beautiful girls in it. dating after divorce

Harry said...

HEY!
We are providing beautiful logo design for your business with 50% off I expect You will be impress with us.Logo Designers