Friday, October 07, 2005

Keep the Change New Saving Program

Bank of America is offering customers a new way to save. It's called "Keep the Change."

The Keep the Change service rounds debit-card purchases up to the next dollar, and puts the change into an interest-earning savings account.

The bank says it will match all contributions for the first three months.

The bank will also gain from the program. It earns a fee for every transaction made with a debit card.


My thoughts..
I like the concept. I am a Bank of America customer and do use my debit card so the few extra dollars that I earn will be gravey.

On that note consumers tend to spend more when they use a debit card, so make sure you are spending extra if you are using your debit card.

Enjoy your savings!
Theresa

No comments: