Monday, February 13, 2006

Homemade french fry cutter


I remember when I was first married I made homemade french fries with eggs. Eek... my hubby still laughs at me about it. It was a recipe from Oprah's chef Rosie. They were disgusting.

I do make oven fries alot but they are not french fries. So I am debating on getting this Progressive International Vegetable/French Fry Cutter Maybe I can trick my kids in eating the healthier fries.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

Here is a recipe that I use that could be easily adapted to the use the French fry cutter.



Peel potatoes. Cut into strips, about 1/4 inches in diameter. In a bowl, combine potatoes with olive oil, and mix well so that potatoes are evenly coated with the oil.


Place in a single layer on a baking sheet in preheated oven. Bake at 450 degres until potatoes have been browned, about 20 minutes

No comments: