Saturday, September 09, 2006

If I receive a $100,000...

What a dream and I would love it at this point. The gals over
Wahm bloggers network want to know.

Being the Frugal Momma that I am, my most pratical answer (and boring) would put it towards my mortgage. That would give me a lot of wiggle room in my budget.

A tad bit more exciting answer would be put it towards our house addition that we are considering in another year or two.

A 100k is hardly any money these days but I think if I receive it, I would take 30,000 and put it towards college education. $20,000 in money market account for emergency savings. $10,000 towards a great family vacation. $20,000 for a new car and $10,000 for some small home improvement stuff.

I would continue working my business since I want to make sure family stays ahead financially. If it was a million dollars, I would put the business on hold.

2 comments:

Admin said...

Thanks for participating in this week WAHM Bloggers Network QOTW. How would you use $100,000.

wahm reveal how they would use $100,000

Anonymous said...

Good response...wish we all got the money! :)