Saturday, May 26, 2007

Frugal Julia Roberts

Yes Julia Robert is planning to be more frugal with her new baby.

The 'Pretty Woman' actress - who is expecting her third child with cameraman husband Danny Moder in the autumn – is determined to be more frugal after splashing out when twins Phinnaeus and Hazel were born in November 2004.

A source is quoted by Britain's Daily Express newspaper: "Julia spent a lot when the twins were born.


According to
Easier Lifestyles
"She kept most of what she needed from Phinnaeus and Hazel. The rest she picked up from friends and she has even been in a few charity shops


I know I use a lot of hand me downs and when my boys were born, alot of people gave their kids old clothes as well I used my oldest sons. I spent a lot of time in my local twins resale shop.

I tend to buy higher qualify stuff for my oldest because I know 2-3 kids will be wearing the clothes.

No comments: