Believe it or not, you can live it up at Walt Disney World Resort – whether you plan on visiting Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios or Disney’s Animal Kingdom – without making a huge dent in your wallet. By planning ahead, seeking out the best online deals and following the money-saving tips listed below, you can enjoy significant savings on your Disney World vacation getaway – without sacrificing any of your family’s comfort or enjoyment.
1. Seek out discount Disney World tickets, budget accommodations convenient to Disney attractions and individually tailored Disney vacation packages before you arrive in Orlando.
2. If possible, plan your Disney World trip during the off-season and you will usually discover significantly lower airfares and hotel/resort rates.
3. If you are staying at a Disney resort, take advantage of complimentary transportation to all Walt Disney World theme parks, water parks and Downtown Disney.
4. Some of the area factory outlet stores such as Orlando Premium Outlets sell Disney merchandise at significantly lower prices than you will find at stores within the Disney World theme parks.
5. Check out some of the free things to do at Disney World such as strolling around Disney’s Boardwalk and Downtown Disney, or hiking through the Disney Wilderness Preserve.
6. Take the family to one of the all-you-can-eat buffets that lie just outside Disney World property such as Bill Wong’s Famous Buffet, Sweet Tomatoes, Boston Lobster Feast, Golden Corral, Ponderosa, Sizzler, Captain Nemo’s Seafood Feast or Angel’s Lobster, Crab & Prime Rib Buffet.
7. If you don’t mind staying off Disney property, you will discover numerous budget motels and hotels (many of which provide complimentary transportation to Disney World theme parks) along Highway 192 in Kissimmee just East of the main entrance to Walt Disney World Resort.
8. Look for free publications such as I Love Orlando magazine, which contain a multitude of discount coupons to Disney area attractions, restaurants and specialty shops.
9. Before you book a hotel or motel, check if they offer guests a complimentary continental or full breakfast each morning.
10. Check out comprehensive online guides to Disney World such as Orlando, Florida Guide for in-depth information on Disney World discount tickets, accommodations and vacation packages.
Orlando, Florida Guide, the most comprehensive online guide to Orlando and Disney World, also features discount Disney World tickets, incredible deals on Orlando hotels and individually tailored Orlando vacation packages.