Monday, December 17, 2012

Frugal Meal planning week of December 16th

This past weekend I kept my boys close to me and they got so many  hugs and kisses. I just really needed that after the horrible events in Newtown CT at the elementary school.  My prayers go the families there. I can't imagine the pain.

I have seen a number of Facebook and other social media sites asking for donations for the victims  I am not sure if they are legit so be careful.  United Way of Western Connecticut is accepting donations and from their pages look like the money will go right back into the community.

Here is my menu plan for the week

Sunday Steak, eggs, french fries and green beans

Monday  Chicken, mashed potatoes, broccoli

Tuesday  Layered ground turkey  in crockpot

Wednesday  Cheesy broccoli soup with ham sandwiches

Thursday Layered ground turkey leftovers in burrito wraps

Friday  Christmas party I will be bringing in some White chocolate chips chex mix plus an easy appetizer.  any suggestions

Saturday We may go to eat with some good friends for a date night.  Boys will get frozen pizza or hot dogs



Are you looking for even more menu ideas check out  Monday meal plans at organizing junky  And if you a frugal blogger please join thrifty thursday linkup!

No comments: