Monday, December 31, 2012

Frugal Meal planning week of December 30th



The end of the year! Check out my 2012 year in financial review  I think I really need to stretch my dollars more.    In other words we will be  'eating in" more.  I am going to do an eating in challenge again for January.  I got a little off track the last 2 weeks of December. 

Sunday Steak, eggs, green beans and oven roasted potatoes 

Monday   We will do Chinese food and watch the ball drop.  I am not much of party animal. 

Tuesday   Turkey dinner.  I bought the turkey  at Thanksgiving.  I always make a big Turkey dinner on New years Day.   Leftover turkey will be used for sandwiches and any extra will go into the freezer for future casserole etc. 

Wednesday  Turkey gobbler wraps  these are very yummy  

Thursday  chicken bruschetta bake will make it with turkey 

Friday  spaghetti and meatballs (making a double batch for the freezer)

Saturday Homemade pizza 


Please follow me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/MommaAndTheBoysLivingOnABudget 

Are you looking for even more menu ideas check out  Monday meal plans at organizing junky  And if you a frugal blogger please join thrifty thursday linkup!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MPM definitely keeps me on track. I actually look forward to Mondays!
This New Year's Eve, I'm staying home, cleaning our house and doing some blog visiting. Hubby had to work so it will be quiet.
Your menu plan looks delicious.
Have a wonderful week and a Happy New Year!

Lisa @ CheapThrillsInOmaha said...

I made turkey this week, too! Nice comfort food during the cold winter break. Visiting from Menu Plan Monday.