Monday, July 29, 2013

Cheap Frugal Meal Planning week of July 28th

We had a great week! I had all 3 boys homes ( ie no camp etc) .  We went to a local water park for the day (pricey but saved for ). We brought lunches, snacks and drinks in a cooler so we wouldn't need to use the over priced restaurants there.    My oldest sometimes he thinks he is too cool to eat from the cooler  but I told him I would not be spending any money on food there and if wanted he could buy his own.   When he saw that  a burger were $6.00 he ate out of the cooler.    


Please follow me on facebook where I share a ton of deals and coupons  Stop by and say hello! https://www.facebook.com/MommaAndTheBoysLivingOnABudget

Frugal ways to have a cheap summer with the kids-here are some of our tips 


Sunday   Burgers  and  french fries easy peasy for a lazy Sunday afternoon 

Monday   Turkey Sausages and baked spinach   (mix frozen spinach, 2 cups cottage cheese, 2 eggs and parm cheese)

Tuesday  Cheesy beef and broccoli  check out the recipe

Wednesday  Grilled   Chicken and zucchini tator tots  

Thursday  Sandwiches as we are heading out to a free  outdoor movies

Friday  Clean out the fridge night! I am sure that there will be some leftovers

Saturday  Homemade pizza


Are you looking for even more menu ideas check out  Monday meal plans at organizing junky 


No comments: