Saturday, April 29, 2006

Resources and Tools for Internet Marketing

The question of the week at Wahm Bloggers Network is What business tools have you purchased to help increase your home business earnings? If you haven't where you go to "learn" for free?

I have been doing affiliate marketing for over 4 years. I have many different websites that I have built over the years. But my first one www.budgetdial.com will always be my baby and where I got my feet wet.

Pay Per Clicking Marketing I don't do this as much as I used to. I think the main thing is to make sure is you know you keywords and what you competitors are paying. Also set a budget. I got stung during my first campaign and spending too much money.

Ebooks I have only bought my ebook called Super affiliate handbook by Rosalind Gardner. It is a good handbook and has taught me a lot about affiliate marketing.

My other resources are free. I spend a lot of time reading different sites for hints
Here are some good resources:

Self-Starters Weekly Tips!
ProBlogger Blog Tips
Friendly, helpful affiliate forum
Internet Marketing & Search Engine Forums

2 comments:

Admin said...

Thank for you for participating in Wahm Bloggers Network QOTW What tools and resouces do you use to help build your home business.

Wahm reveal tools and resources for their home business

Alfred Opare-Saforo said...

I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
great blog i love information! see my blog :)I have a adsense site/blog. It pretty much covers internet marketting and related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)