Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Thrifty Thursday rewind August 9th

Happy Thursday!  

It is back to school for many families at this time.  We don't go back until the end of August and we are taking a quick trip to my parent's cottage before hand.  However,  I am getting into the swing of back to school shopping.     The back-to-school season is one of the largest sales season for the United States retail . industry, second only to the Christmas holiday selling season.  


Do you really need to get everything new?  I shared in the past when my boys were preschoolers  and 1st grader   about  Back to school shopping in the closet     I still do follow some strategies but  I have to admit it is little tougher now .  My mom oftens buys my boys alot of clothes at Christmas and their birthday that are often two sizes too big. (she still doesn't learn 7 years later)



My Rewind link   Back to school shopping in the closet   


So share your back to school shopping techniques or any other frugal advice we would love to have you here on our frugal blog. 





How do YOU save money?

Please remember to follow the Thrifty  Thursday Rewind  linkup  
  1. Link up an old  money saving idea post (we want to give love to some of your older posts)
  2. No giveaways or deals posts.
  3. Recipes are allowed, but share how it is thrifty! 
  4.  A link back is nice but not required 

4 comments:

Wonder Woman I'm Not said...

Thanks for hosting!

Admin said...

Your welcome! thanks so much for stopping by and post about an insurance review. Good advice and something that we should be doing on a regular basis.

Barb @ A Life in Balance said...

Stopping by for the 1st time with a post about how much clothing our kids really need, following a post I wrote yesterday about saving money on school uniforms.

Thanks for hosting!

Admin said...

Thanks Barb for stopping on by!