Saturday, June 03, 2006

A free time dream....

This week question from the wahm bloggers network is What do you do if you have an hour, day, or eek an entire weekend to yourself?

If I had a weekend to myself. There are several times I would just love to do.

1. I would sleep! I feel like I never get in enough. And just lounge in bed all weekend long with a whole weekend worth of my favorite tv shows and movies.

2. A weekend in New York city with some good friends. I would love to hit the store, see the sites and of course catch a show. A 5 star hotel... this isn't reality so I can pretend that I have loads of money!

3. A scrapbooking weekend. Yes one of those marathon scrapbooking sessions in a hotel with a spa. So after all day scraping, I would get a massage. Scrapbooking is hard work. :)



Things I wouldn't do if I had a weekend to myself...


Laundry
Ironing
Vacuuming
Dusting
Cooking
And, dare I say it, blogging

If I had an afternoon to myself... I would grab my best friend who I would make sure she was kids and hubby free for lunch and manicures and pedicures. There is nothing like a good afternoon with your best friend of 20 years who you saw everyday for years and now even though just live a few miles apart


If I had an hour to myself, I would lock myself into my room and read a book.

No comments: