Thursday, June 15, 2006

Easy Ham Recipes

Here are some easy ham recipes to try and enjoy! I always find that I can get a ham at a good price. I usually do a baked ham for dinner one night and then use the leftovers for another meal! Very frugal and cheap!

Ham and Spinach Bake
Ham and cheese calzones recipe Italian style
Herbed Ham And Potato Frittata
Ham And Hash Brown Casserole
Ham and Scallop Potatos
Beans and Ham Soup recipe
Ham And Cheese Quiche
Cheddar Ham Chowder recipe
Heavenly Ham Casserole -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I buy those "Jennie O" turkey hams instead of the regular pork hams. They average about $2.20-$2.50 each at the local Walmart here. I get them sliced in the deli and we can get maybe 4-5 meals from one of them.

Admin said...

Thanks for sharing! I will have to check it out.

I also buy the turkey hams.