Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Disney Countdown begins!!

In case you couldn't tell we are planning on going to Disney next June. Packages came out on Sunday and I made the deal yesterday. We are staying at a value resort in a suite since you can't have more than 4 in one room.

Hotel, Park Tickets, and the Disney Dinning plan come to $3800.

I was going to wait on getting plane tickets but checked out orbitz and got a great deal $183 including taxes from Boston to Orlando. I decided to jump on it since I have seen some high prices. Airline tics including trip protection 982

So just about $5,000 so far. I have a budget of $6000 for this trip.

I had to pay for the plane tickets yesterday while I charged them. I already tooked the money out of my Disney saving to pay the charge.

I had to put a $200 deposit on the Disney package... same thing.

No comments: