Friday, October 06, 2006

Getting into the Halloween Spirit!

In a few weeks it will be Halloween how about treating your computer to a temporary makeover with Free Halloween Screensavers


This is a great spooky screensaver with a full moon, some jack-o-laterns, a skelton. I expect a wicked witch any moment now. I know my son will enjoy looking at that one and totally get them in the mood to go pumpkin picking!



This Hanuted House is just eery! I am sure ghost and goblins are living inside. I know I wouldn't want to go in there.





I love fun and creative sites. It gives something for the kids to check out . Halloween is such a fun holiday! Dress up your computer, get the kids excited. I know looking at this site got me in the Halloween mood. Screensavers.com is a secure site I trust for wallpaper and screensavers. They are easy to download and free!


No comments: