Sunday, July 29, 2007

New tires yes a budget buster

When we got our car inspected last month and then had to get a repair, they also said our tires were getting bad. My husband agreed and since we worked at Sears and National Tire and Battery for years, I had to go with his opinion.

I was trying to hold off as long as I could until I had the cash, but I had to put almost $600 on the credit card. This is the first time in years, I have put something on the credit card that I won't be able to pay off immediately. I feel like I am getting hives and I don't feel comfortable in taking it out of emergency fund.

My goal is to get it paid off within 3 months or sooner. I really need to tighten the belt over the next 8 weeks. I got my sister's wedding- hotel room, 3 tuxes to rent plus the rest of my dress and I don't have all the cash saved up. Total of $1000

Yikes I hope I am not heading into a downward spiral. I need the frugal mojo here.

No comments: